- ICPC for Schools is an opportunity for school teams to participate in ICPC regionals competing along with the best college teams from across India. It is an ICPC style programming team competition.
- It aims to encourage school students to take up competitive programming and to improve their algorithmic programming skills early in school as envisioned by our Go For Gold initiative
- It was conceived in 2016 by CodeChef in association with Amrita University, Kollam.
- This year it is being conducted in collaboration with Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru, ABV-IIITM Gwalior, and IIIT Pune.
- It is a unique opportunity to participate in ICPC while still being at school and experience the regional rounds.
- The teams selected for the onsite round will get a chance to be mentored by the best programmers from colleges. More details will be announced after the online round.
- Participants get to meet and interact with programmers from colleges from across the country.
- Win cash prizes!
- Teams solving at least one problem in the online round will receive Certificate of Participation
- Teams attending the regional round will receive a Certificate of Participation with Goodies by CodeChef and the Regional site.
- The top teams at each regional site can win cash prizes, with upto INR 70,000* up for grabs at each site.
*Terms and Conditions
||Eligible Team Prize Money
|If a team comes in the top 12% in the onsite regional rank-list among the college and school students
||1st Position - INR 40,000
2nd Position - INR 20,000
3rd Position - INR 10,000
|If a team comes in the top 50% in the onsite regional rank-list among the college and school students
||1st Position - INR 20,000
2nd Position - INR 10,000
3rd Position - INR 5,000
||1st Position - INR 10,000
2nd Position - INR 5,000
3rd Position - INR 3,000
- You can participate if you are studying in a school in India
Format Of The Competition
The competition consists of two rounds.
- Online round (Eliminations)
- Date: 18 October 2019 (Friday)
- Time: 4.45 pm IST to 7.45 pm IST
- Contest link: Will be emailed
- The teams solving at least one problem in the online round will be eligible for the onsite round
- Onsite regional round (Finals)
- After the online round, the eligible teams get to select their onsite regional site.
- Criteria(s) to be considered for Site Allotment:
- Team’s performance in the online round
- Team’s site selection
- Number of slots at each regional site
- Dates: Same as ICPC Regionals 2019-20.
Travel Reimbursement To The Onsite:
- Teams securing the top 10 ranks in the online round (school teams list) will be eligible for travel reimbursement to the onsite round.
- Each team member will be entitled to travel reimbursement of up to INR 3500/-
- A team can have up to 3 members. Even a single member can compete as a team
- No participant can be a member of more than one team
- All the team members need not be from the same school.
Previous Year Problems
- Note: This contest is not officially related with the icpc.foundation and hence this will not merit qualification to the ICPC World Finals.
For any queries, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org