Please log-in with the team credentials provided to you in email. If you face any issues in logging in, please copy paste the credentials and do not manually type it. For any log-in related issues, send an email to email@example.com or call us at +9122-61966343/ 61966396
About ACM ICPC 2017, Online Preliminary Contest:
- Date: 5th November, 2017
- Time: 19:00 HRS to 22:00 HRS
Rules and Regulations
- The contest will be conducted over the Internet. It is a team event. A team consists of 3 contestants.
- Only those teams whose registration formalities are cleared, will be eligible to participate in the contest.
- You have to login with the team login id and password that has been sent to you via email. Login can be done even before the start time of the contest. We recommend all the teams to login well before the start time of the contest.
- Only one login per team will be allowed. Please make sure your team login from one computer only.
- Please do not post strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions, clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Comments will be published only after admin approval during the contest. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send your queries in an email to email@example.com, during the contest.
- Compiler versions are mentioned here. You are requested to use the same environment for the contest. Hosting institution cannot take the responsibility in case your program doesn’t work in the platform.
- Judge's decision will be treated as final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Regional Site will not be responsible for any internet failure during the online contest at the contestant's site.
- Each participating team must submit solutions within 3 hours from the contest start time as mentioned in the submission procedure.
- Any type of plagiarism activities found during the contest may lead to disqualification of the team from the other three ACM-ICPC sites. Posting the source code online without the intention of sharing the code is also considered as cheating.
- Rank list is published only after removing the name of teams who are found cheated. Please note that the team who tries to compile the source code in any online compilers and if the same is copied by any other team, both the teams will be disqualified. In the case of disqualified teams, appeal shall be submitted by the coach alone. Requests by the contestants will not be entertained.
- All participants are expected to abide by the Code Of Conduct
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time.
- Compilation error will not count towards the penalty.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. A program will be considered as correct if its output matches with our output against our critical test data.
- Selection of Teams may or may not reflect the Ranking of the Teams. For selection of the team procedure read below.
- Programs can be written in only 4 languages (C/C++/Java/Pyhton). You can find about the compiler options in each language here.
- For C/C++ programs use GNU C/ GNU C++ (Command: gcc/g++ file.c) compilers. For C++ and C use compiler version gcc 6.3.
- For Java programs, use javac8. Use the usual commands: javac for compilation and java for running the program.
- For Python programs, use python 2.7.13/python 3.5/Pypy.
- For more info on the environment, you are advised to read environment details, compilers list and our FAQ
10:19 PM IST: If you feel that you have received penalties unfairly because of the issue in STDDEV, please fill this form:
9:05 PM IST: All the submissions that got Internal error during the contest in the problem STDDEV are being rejudged. No extra penalties will be applicable for you if your solution was affected due to this issue.
If you get an "Internal Error" for your submission on STDDEV, please resubmit and also leave a comment. It will be fixed.
You do not need to comment multiple times. You also do not need to comment to get your penalties taken away. All these will be done by us.
Very sorry for the issue.
5th Nov, 19:10 IST: 1. One person can not be a part of more than one team. If he is, both the teams will be considered as separate teams. Because they are considered as two separate teams, if the codes are similar, both teams will be disqualified. In such cases please fill the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7O-FAxussWu81E1SDjP8vbOuNZQb1PBEdKemcYlt1e_K7oA/viewform
2. You can't register for more than two regional sites. If you do so, your team will be disqualified from all the regionals