ZIO (First Round)
- Syllabus is the basic topics listed here: www.iarcs.org.in/inoi/online-study-material/topics
- You can start to solve past years ZIO questions, which we have archived here: www.codechef.com/ioi/zio along with the answers.
- You can try a few selected easy questions from past ZIO exams - goo.gl/bcfN3L
- The TCS iON Digital Hub for ICO has ZIO past year papers available as Practice Tests. You will need to login to attempt these and can take each of these tests five times through the Digital Hub. This will help you familiarize yourself with the interface that you will be using during the actual exam.
INOI (Second Round)
- For INOI you will need to learn C++ programming language. You can learn from here
- You should at least know the basics of a language, do input/output in files, use array and functions.
- Turbo C++ will not work. Turbo C++ uses an outdated compiler, yet it is taught in almost all schools across India. As Turbo C++ isn't implicitly supported by competitive programming websites (or anywhere else, for that matter), here is a tutorial to switch from Turbo C++ to G++ (GNU) by Foobar, IIIT-Delhi - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WcB_KIqHcgg1HoKCfUp0znXhInGU8FszfkfpCHFmT84/edit
- For basic algorithms refer to the Indian Computing Olympiad study material, http://www.iarcs.org.in/inoi/online-study-material/index.php
- For a more comprehensive guide on how to prepare for ICO and IOI, visit this section.
If you know of some other good resources, share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add to the list.