Guidelines to host Rated Contest on CodeChef
Point of Contact
There should be one Point of Contact (PoC) from the organizing team, with whom the CodeChef team can interact and who will take responsibility for the entire contest.
- The PoC should satisfy at least one of these 3 conditions:
- They should have a Combined Codechef Rating (current) >= 1700 and should have participated in at least 10 CodeChef contests. (OR)
- Codeforces Rating (current) >= 1900 and should have participated in at least 10 Codeforces contests. (OR)
Mention your inspiration(s) for each problem. If there was a previous problem(s), blog, math problem, game, etc which you tweaked, or got inspiration from, link all such sources. This is mandatory - if you do not mention your inspiration and it is found later that your problem is similar to an existing source, you and your institute risk being perma banned from the platform.
- Problem statements
- Editorials: Please look at this for editorial-specific guidelines. This might be done by a separate person. Speak with the admin.
- Test-data Generator, along with a text file explaining the generation plan.
- Two solutions for each problem, written independently by two different people.
- Validators (codes which assert that all the constraints are satisfied in the test-data)
Get your Contest Rated
Click the button below to fill the formGet Contest Rated