Rules and Regulations:
- The contest is open to all. There are no prizes for this contest.
- This is a practice contest for ZCO/IOI aspirants.
- This is an unrated contest.
- Submissions can only be made in C, C++, Java and Python
- The problems belong to previous years' ZCO contests.
- The problems may have multiple subtasks with each subtask having different test cases.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem (Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
26/09/2019, 16:00 hrs IST: The registrations of this year's Zonal Level Olympiads: ZCO 2020 and ZIO 2020 have started. Hurry up, register now and don't miss this opportunity: http://bit.ly/IOI-ZCOPRAC
04/10/2019, 18:00 hrs IST: Two extra files have been added in Save Spaceman Spiff (ZCO13004) wihch were not part of the original contest, and all submissions re-evaluated.
10/03/2017, 15:32 hrs IST: Some missing testfiles in Save Spaceman Spiff (ZCO13004) have been added, and all submissions re-evaluated. The inconvenience is regretted.
20/10/2016, 16:20 hrs IST: You can now make submissions to the contest problems in Java and Python.
14/11/2015, 13:35 hrs IST: The solutions of all the problems are made visible/public as the editorials are not available for these problems. This is done upon the request of the students who are competing for tomorrow's Zonal Computing Olympiad.