Please read the rules before starting the contest
1. All the teams should register at: http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/SYNAPSE before the contest starts
2. All candidates must register on CodeChef as well as on Synapse website (link for registration: http://synapse.daiict.ac.in/
3. Teams will be able to view problems individually, but will be able to submit solutions only by logging in with their team id. Each team can only be logged in from one PC at a time.
4. Maximum 2 participants per team.
5. Each participant should be the member of one and only one team.
6. Contest problems will become visible on October 19th Feb 2011 at 1900 hrs. (+5:30 GMT)
7. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
8. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
9. The codes can be submitted in either of these languages: C, C99 strict, C++ 4.0.0-8 and C++ 4.3.2Java.
10. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
11. Any sort of malicious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question.
Contest is over...
Thanks all for participating in the event ... Hope you enjoyed programming...
Congratulation to the winners: