This is a mirror contest for SnackDown 2016 Onsite Final Round. SnackDown 2016 is an annual multi round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- 1st Prize: INR 5000/- + Special edition SnackDown Merchandise.
- 2nd Prize: INR 3000/- + Special edition SnackDown Merchandise.
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 9th July 2016, 1200 hrs IST
- End time: 9th July 2016, 1700 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
We have run moss on all the solutions for plagirism detection, the updated ranklist can be found here. The winners will hear from us soon regarding their winnings.