- Organiser: Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- Prizes: Not declared
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 15th October 2015, 1000 hrs IST
- Ends time: 16th October 2015, 1000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The 7th Problem, Sudz and FIFA is out! Wreck your brains and find the answer ;)
Note: Due to technical problems, the 8th problem has been removed. Only 7 problems will be considered.
Contest Moderation will be ending soon. If you have any queries, try clearing them by checking the comments section for similar ones and try re-read the problems statement.
UPDATE: Contest Editorial: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/76149/qbit15-editorial