About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Pune Institute of Computer Technology.
- Prizes: Not declared
- Registrations to be eligible for prizes: https://goo.gl/forms/IlsN43tEVu3t6z7v1
- Top 2 teams (First Year and Second Year), and 2 teams (Third Year and Fourth year) from leaderboard will be selected for final round of Pradnya'18.
- Top 2 teams (First Year or Second Year), and top 2 teams (Third Year or Fourth year) from PICT will be selected for final round of Pradnya'18.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Start time: 17th March 2018, 9pm IST
- End time: 17th March 2018, 11pm IST
You may check your timezone here.
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact abizerL123@gmail.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".