About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by IIIT-Delhi.
- Prizes: Worth Rs. 30,000+
- Registrations for prizes: Please fill the form here
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 30th July 2016, 1100 hrs IST
- End time: 30th July 2016, 1400 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
For TURBO C++ programmers, all codes need to be submitted in c++. Since TURBO C++ is not supported on CodeChef, we advise you to read the doc at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s7wodoaww8ndxx/TurboCtog.pdf?dl=0
Eligibilty for Qualification to Onsite Finals:
Only the participants satisfying the following would be invited for onsite finals and prizes:-
- The Participant has registered for the contest using the form given above.
- The Participant is studying in an Indian school in a class between VI to XII (or equivalent) on 19th August 2016.
- The Participant has scored atleast X points in the preliminary round. Note that the value X would be decided later based on the performance of the participants and other logistics.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
PRCN16H: A new problem has been added. Try this one first.
There are some issues with the judge for problems G and H. They are being fixed, and all submissions will be rejudged.
Judge for H has been fixed.
The contest has been extended by 15 minutes.
The judge for problem G is fixed now.