- Contest problems will become visible on May 1st 15:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of 6 problems of varying difficulty.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem (i.e. Best board fill), where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution
- In the unlikely case of an overall tie (including the same score on the tie-breaker) a winner will be randomly chosen from the top scorers.
Prizes are only available to users within India