- Problem Setters: Sunny Agarwal and Amit Pandey
- Problem Tester: Alex Gu
- Editorialist: Prateek Gupta
- Russian Translator: Vitalij Kozhukhivskij
- Mandarin Translator: Gedi Zheng
- Vietnamese Translator: Nguyen Xuan Khanh
- Contest Admin: Praveen Dhinwa and Pushkar Mishra
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The contest is meant for students of high school and middle school though everyone is invited to participate.
- There will be separate ranking page for school students. The school students will be identified by the inistitution that they have enetered in their profile.
- We have removed all the Institutions that we could not identify from our database. We request you to update your institutions once again by going to your profile page.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to email@example.com, during the contest.
- Contest problems will become visible on August 30th, 2015 at 11:00 am (IST) to 2:00 pm (IST). There will be 4 problems in all. Check your time zone here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
- The August LunchTime 2015 has ended!
- The editorials for the contest can be found here.
- The problems have been moved to practice section.
- Solutions are public for all the problems.
- The winners blog post will be updated soon.
- 30/08/2015, 1120 hrs IST: In problem CLOST, you can print any string rather than lexicographically smallest string. Please note this information might not have been written correctly in some translation version of the problem.