Rules for Limite-de-Plazo:
1. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
2. Contest problems will become visible on September 28th at 2100 hrs. (+5:30 GMT). The time limit for the contest is 3 hours. It will end at 29th September 2011 at 0000hrs(12 midnight).
3. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem. The winning team will be decided by the team which submits all the solutions(or the most submissions) first.
4. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
5. The codechef handle registered on the the Limit De Plazo website should be the individual codechef ID of the participant.
6. All the participants have to be registered on the Limit De Plazo website to be eligible for the prizes.
7. The codes can be submitted in either of these languages: C, C99 strict, C++ 4.0.0-8 and C++ 4.3.2
8. 24 hours after the end of the contest, the test cases and the author's solution would be available on Limit De Plazo website.
9. Any sort of malicious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question.