About the Contest:
- Organiser: ACM ICPC Asia regionals Kolkata site.
This contest is the replay contest of ACM ICPC Asia: Kolkata-Kanpur Site Onsite Contest 2018.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 22nd December 2018, 19:00 hrs IST
- End time: 22nd December 2018, 00:00 hrs IST
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Allowed languages are C, C ++, JAVA and PYTHON.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- Note: The contest ranks will freeze 60 mins (1 hour) before the contest ends.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Compilation error will not count towards the penalty.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
24th Dec, 12:40 PM IST: In the problem ALIENCOW, the testdata was found to be wrong after the contest. The testdata has been fixed, and all submissions of both the live contest and the replay have been rejudged.
In the live contest, 4 teams have been affected, among which 2 teams have their AC turned into WA and 2 other teams have their WA turned into AC. The ranklist has been updated accordingly.
Note: If the two ACs had not been turned into WA, but kept as it is, even then, the ranklist of the live contest would be the same as the new ranklist.