About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by National Institute Of Technology, Calicut.
- Prizes: Prizes worth 15k are up for grabs.
- Registrations for prizes: In order to be eligible for prizes (Indians only), registration on tathva.org is necessary. You will see Koderkombat under the Events category in Computer Science. Also fill in your contact details in this form (we will contact you with this information if you are eligible for prizes).
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 11th October 2018, 20:00 hrs IST
- End time: 11th October 2018, 22:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".