About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by KJSCE Codecell.
- Prizes: 2000/- (Only for Indian Toppers)
- Registrations for prizes: https://tinyurl.com/kjsc2018
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 8th April 2018, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 9th April 2018, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility C`riteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".