The REPLAY contest has ended.
All the solutions for the problem set are public and the problems have been moved to practice section.
The editorials will be updated soon.
This contest is a REPLAY of the ACM-ICPC Kanpur onsite Regionals 2013. The Team registration will be open during the contest as well.
To register your team, please log in and click here. (you must be logged in before registering)
- Contest problems will become visible on 14th December, 2013 at 1900 HRS (IST) and end at 15th December, 2013 at 0000 HRS (IST). Check your timezome here.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- How to register for a team contest?
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID
- Click on the registration link above and fill out the form
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here
14/12/2013, 19:00 IST: The ranking for the contest can be foundÂ here.