Check out the editorials to this month’s contest problems here.
NEW CONTEST PROBLEM ADDED (7:00 pm Indian Standard Time):
Hello fellow contestants,
As promised we've thought and pondered and come up with what we could do best in the given situation. With great help from our problem setters and tester we have managed to come up with another problem for the contest. The problem "Stable Marriage" has been replaced with a new problem "Tidying Posters". Hopefully, you will find this one just as exciting as the previous problem.
Apologies for the time lost under the given circumstances.
P.S. Thank you everyone for all the co-operation.
* Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contest problems will become visible on June 1st 2010.
* You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
* You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
* Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem, where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution.