Rules and Regulations:
1. Contest problems will become visible on Spetmebr 20th, 2013 at 2200 HRS (IST) and end at September 21st 2013 at 0400 HRS (IST).
2. This contest is open ONLY to all students. But only Indian students are eligible for prizes.
3. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
4. Participants are allowed to code in all languages.
5. Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided. All white space characters in the output will be ignored.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest. More details regarding.
7. All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
1. User will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
4. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error ). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
5. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
1) Aman Choudhary codechef id: aman180193
2) Mayank Tuteja codechef id: mayank99
3) Anudeep Nekkanti codechef id: anudeep2011
We appreciate your participation. Results would be declared by Sunday 9 p.m.
Please do provide us your valuable feedback link
For eligible to win prizes, you must register on http://axisvnit.org/softronics/insomnia/ and fill your details on this google form : Â https://docs.google.com/a/axisvnit.org/forms/d/1V5iV650R8gu5m2lxil5i2rgcqjiPQIrz4W12fOwphGU/viewform
NOTE: AXIS ID is compulsory to win prizes. Only Indian students from Indian University are eligible for prizes.
Constraints of ELOHB and INSO3 are updated. Please check out comments of respective questions.
The sample test case output of INS05 has been updated in the comments.
The Constraints also INSO5 has been updated in the comments.