About the Contest:
- This contest is mirror contest of ACM ICPC India Finals Contest 2016 and will start with an hour delay from the main contest.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start Date: 30th December 2016
- End Date: 30th December 2016
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Allowed languages are C, C ++, JAVA and PYTHON.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on Web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- Note: The contest ranks will freeze 60 mins (1 hour) before the contest ends.
- Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Compilation error will not count towards the penalty.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
14:20 IST: In D, there was a testcase with n > 10000. It has now been removed. All submissions have been rejudged. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.