About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Techfest, IIT Bombay Title Sponsored By Morningstar and in Association with Pitney Bowes
- Prizes: INR 1,00,000 only
- Anyone who is able to solve 7 or 8 questions is eligible for cash prizes.
- Kindly send us your email id , name , college name , and contact number at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for further communication if you have solved 7 or all questions.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 16th October 2016, 1000 hrs IST
- End time: 17th October 2016, 1000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".