Details about Decipher:
- About Contest: The contest is hosted by Codefest'16 IIT BHU. This is an interesting mathematical cum programming contest in the area of Cryptography. The participants shall use their deducing, cryptography and programming skills to decrypt a set of messages provided. To know more details about the contest, visit: http://www.codefest.tech/. The registration closes on 28th February 2016.
- About Codefest: Codefest is the annual coding festival of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT (BHU) Varanasi, which is held online and is open to participation by all!
There is absolutely no registration fees and total prizes are worth ₹4,50,000/-
1st - ₹20,000/-
2nd - ₹15,000/-
3rd - ₹10,000/-
Best in India - ₹10,000/-
Best in IIT (BHU) - ₹4,000/-
Best in first year undergrads, IIT (BHU) - ₹1,000/-
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 28th February 2016, 1600 hrs IST
- Ends time: 28th February 2016, 1900 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest of two members, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- To be eligible for prizes, you are required to register for Decipher at our Website.
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Problem Solving :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers and cryptographers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- Important: You are just required to print the final output and the source code/abstract should be put inside Comments in the end for plagiarism checking. Sample output format will be provided in each problem statement. All the major programming languages are permitted.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- The contest follows ACM style ranklist.
- If any kind of plagiarism is detected during or after the contest, the participant would immediately be disqualified for any kind of prizes.
- Decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
# It is mandatory for all the participants to include inside the comments your source code/ explanation of the solution by which you reached to the answer of the problem.