About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by The Galaxy Education System (TGES), Rajkot.
- Prizes: NA
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 20th April 2018, 08:00 hrs IST
- End time: 20th April 2018, 11:00 hrs IST
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".