The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The event will start on 19/02/2012 Sun at 9:00 IST and end on 19/02/2012 Sun at 18:00 IST (9 Hours).
2. Cash Prizes and freebies to be won. Prizes and Certificates will be mailed to the participants. Participants will be contacted after the competition.
3. You receive 1 point for each problem solved correctly. No partial credit.
4. For each incorrect submission there is a penalty of 20 minutes.
5. In case of tie the person completing maximum problems earliest wins.
6. In case you have any doubt you can post a query on the problem page or call Rishi Agarwal: +91-9967472482.
7. Final decision in case of any discrepancies lies in the hands of the CSI-TSEC committee.
8. Keep track of the announcements on the landing page.
9. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
10. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
Congratulations to the winners of Codezilla-Rubix'12
you will be contacted shortly via email. Take Care and Happy Coding!
Please register on Rubix'12 to get your participation certificate and freebies. Register with your codechef username on the site.
Top Two(zhk,sidsgr88) seems to be fixed...or is there anyone who can still defeat them??...3hours 28mins to go!
2 coders done with all 4 problems...But penalty point matters! Show the accuracy and win the contest! People you still have a chance....
sidsgr88 is on fire. 1 more and he is done with all 4...buck up!
Please use(also read) the comment section to solve your queries...
11 people in the race and many more to come, 1 problem yet to be cracked, more than 7hours to go, Rubix'12 is waiting for its Codezilla winner!
great going guys! check out the rankings and be in the competition!!!
1st successful submission in Codezilla- Rubix'12 is by sai16vicky...Congrats!
The contest is open....All the Best!