About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (A).As a part of college technical fest EKATHRA 2K18 under department of CSE & IT.
- Prizes: Exiting Prizes worth 4,000.
- Registrations for prizes: ON-SITE(https://goo.gl/forms/HmASVBBqjWGWpQgG3)
- We have reached the end of the contest.
- The people who completed atleast 2 problems can come to the final round.
- Final round will be conducted on 9th March 2018 from 14:00 hrs IST- 17:00hrs IST
- Final round will be an onsite round at Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering(A) labs,vizag.
- Registration fee can be paid on spot
- 1 person per team - 150rs
- 2 persons team - 300rs
- 3 persons team - 500 rs
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".