The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Friday, 24th February 2012 at 19:30 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +5:30) and the competition closes on Friday, 25th February 2012 at 10:00 hours IST.
2. It will be open for the all the STUDENTS.
3. There is no restriction on the programming language to be used. Almost all languages are supported by Codechef.
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.