- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. Comments will be published only after admin approval during the contest. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
- You can also send in your queries in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, during the contest.
- Contest problems will become visible on December 3rd, 2011 at 14:30 (IST). There will be 3 problems in all.
- This is a team based contest (up to 3 participants). You must register your team by 14:29 IST on December 3rd to participate (see the registration link below).
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time..
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Languages allowed are: C, C++ and Java.
- The contest is open to all. Anyone can participate in the contest.
- You can register for this contest at http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/AMRITA11 (you must be logged in before registering)
- How to register for a team contest?
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the registration link above and fill out the form.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- Everyone must use the same team login to submit to team based contests.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
NOTE: Registration at CodeChef for the warmup contest is not enough for ICPC participation. You must also register at icpc.baylor.edu.
The contest has been extended till 4:30 PM (IST)
You may view the ranklist here: http://www.codechef.com/rankings/AMRITA11
2:55 PM (IST): There was an issue with our contest setting, due to which you were nto able to submit any solution. It has been fixed now.