About the Role
- Brainstorm and ideate on creative marketing activities for various events.
- Plan and roll out marketing campaigns effectively to reach target audiences.
- Monitor and focus on user retention/engagement on various channels.
- Manage the brand of the program across various online and offline channels.
- Coordinate and support volunteers
Who can apply
You need to:
- Have very strong writing and communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be good at managing multiple activities & projects
- Be a go-getter and has a can-do attitude
- Be highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Have an ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be logical and a problem solver
- It will be an in-office internship for a period of 4-6 months.
- The internship is only available for residents of Mumbai.
- Please include in your resume, if you've worked for any social initiative/educational program, college fests etc.,
INR 12k - 15k per month
For any more details or queries, drop an email on email@example.com.