- ASSOCIATE WITH US
Indian Programming Camp, 2020
After two successful seasons, we’re back after three years - bigger and better! This year, the Indian Programming Camp (IPC) will be catering to not just ICPC and IOI finalists, but to programmers of all levels- Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3. Whether you’re a beginner, an intermediate or an advanced programmer, there’s something valuable for you to take home from the 3-day programming camp hosted by CodeChef. We’re talking about live classes, problem-solving sessions, and programming contests - all conducted by top programmers associated with CodeChef and Unacademy. That’s not all, at the end of the camp, participants would be rewarded with IPC 2020 certifications.
Choose your track
The Indian Programming Camp will be running on three different tracks tailored to meet the needs of different levels of users. You can choose your track during the registration.
Syllabus by Track:
Each track is designed specifically for programmers of different Divisions (advanced, intermediate, and beginner). The syllabus for each Division are as follows:
Division 1: Advanced topics such as Flows, Suffix Structures, Persistent Centroid Decomposition, FFT & Variants, Segment Tree Beats etc.
Division 2: Intermediate topics such as Graphs & Trees, Game Theory, DP, String Hashing etc.
Division 3: Introduction to topics such as Programming, Complexity Theory, STL, Graph Theory, DP
What to expect?
- The Indian Programming Camp will be an intensive programming workshop spread over three days.
- All classes, intensive and packed with information, will be taken by some of the finest programmers in India.
- The camp will also conduct topic-wise problem-solving sessions on CodeChef problems and doubt solving sessions on Discord.
- At the end of the camp, you can compete and assess yourself against users of the same level.
- To top it off, all participants will be awarded certification at the end of the workshop.
The camp session was aired on our YouTube channel for Non-Indian participants, however, learners on YouTube will not receive the CodeChef IPC Certificate.