This is a series of preparatory contests for the upcoming ZCO/ZIO and INOI. It will consist of short fun unrated contests which will be aimed for school students for preparation for the ZCO/ZIO and INOI. Nevertheless, it will also be beneficial for college students. The contests are unrated. We are doing this series for the educational benefit for both the problem setters and the IOI aspirants.
- Contest will take place every alternate friday starting from 13th of October.
- Each contest will consist of 4 problems.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Scoring system: Scoring style(Just like in the IOI and Codechef Long Challenges)
- Difficulty will range from ZCO level to INOI level. That is equivalent to easy-medium in codechef terms.
- Subtask difficulty ranges will be from cakewalk to medium, ensuring that everyone is engrossed for 3 intense hours.
- Istasis ista2000 Mishra
- Udit mathecodician Sanghi
- Shashwat harrycoda Goel
- Tanavya sinbycos Dimri
- Rajarshi rajarshi_basu Basu
- Vatsal vatsalsharma_3 Sharma
- Swetanjal swetanjal Datta and
- Yogesh yogesh01 Aggarwal
- Adhyyan adhyyan1252 Sekhsaria
- 5 random students of each ICO Preparatory Contest will get their ICO exam fees reimbursed.
- If you haven't registered for Indian Computing Olympiad already, register here: bit.ly/icoregister
- The fees will be reimbursed for only one of the exam even if you have registered for both ZIO and ZCO.
- The names will be announced after each contest on this page.
|Contest Date||Contest start time||Contest end time||Contest link||Discuss Announcement link|
|Friday, 13th October, 2017||20:00 hrs IST||23:00 hrs IST||ICOP1801||Discuss Link|
|Friday, 27th October, 2017||19:00 hrs IST||00:00 hrs IST||ICOP1802||Discuss Link|
|Friday, 10th November, 2017||20:00 hrs IST||23:00 hrs IST||ICOP1803||Discuss Link|
|Monday, 20th November, 2017||18:00 hrs IST||21:00 hrs IST||ICOP1804||Discuss Link|
|Friday, 15th December, 2017||20:00 hrs IST||20:00 hrs IST||ICOP1805||Discuss Link|
|Thursday, 4th January, 2018||19:30 hrs IST||22:30 hrs IST||ICOP1806||Discuss Link|
You can ask for help regarding problems and discuss problems in the discuss threads for each announcement.
- Contest 1 - 13th October, 2017
- Contest 2 - 27th October, 2017
|Ishpreet Singh Bhasin||ish_101|
|Arnav Roy Chowdhury||arnav_roy|
|Jagreet Das Gupta||jagreetdg|
- Contest 3 - 11th November, 2017
- Contest 4 - 20th November, 2017
- Contest 5 - 15th December, 2017
Due to lack of participation, no prizes are being given out for this contest.
- Contest 6 - 4th January, 2018
Above selected students are requested to fill the following form to provide us your account details to provide reimbursement: https://goo.gl/forms/BWw4vsK9PgZMX4532
Hope you have a great time solving problems in the contests. :)