Sereja and Dividing
All submissions for this problem are available.
Read problems statements in Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Vietnamese as well.
Sereja has two integers — A and B — in 7-ary system. He wants to calculate the number C, such that B * C = A. It is guaranteed that B is a divisor of A.
Please, help Sereja calculate the number C modulo 7L.
First line of input contains an integer T — the number of test cases. T tests follow.
For each test case, the first line contains the integer A, and the second line contains the integer B, and the third line contains the integer L. A and B are given in 7-ary system.
OutputOutput the answer in 7-ary system.
- 1 ≤ T ≤ 10
- A and B are both positive integers.
- Length of A is a positive integer and doesn't exceed 106.
- L and length of B are positive integers and do not exceed 10000.
- Sub task #1 (20 points): Length of A is a positive integer and doesn't exceed 20.
- Sub task #2 (30 points): Length of A is a positive integer and doesn't exceed 2000.
- Sub task #3 (50 points): Original constraints.
Input: 3 21 5 10 202 13 1 202 13 2 Output: 3 3 13
|Tags||dec15, division, inverse, medium-hard, modular, sereja|
|Time Limit:||1 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||C, CPP14, JAVA, PYTH, PYTH 3.6, CS2, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, RUBY, PHP, GO, NODEJS, HASK, SCALA, D, PERL, FORT, WSPC, ADA, CAML, ICK, BF, ASM, CLPS, PRLG, ICON, SCM qobi, PIKE, ST, NICE, LUA, BASH, NEM, LISP sbcl, LISP clisp, SCM guile, JS, ERL, TCL, PERL6, TEXT, CLOJ, FS|
Fetching successful submissions
If you are still having problems, see a sample solution here.