All submissions for this problem are available.
Read problems statements in Mandarin chinese, Russian and Vietnamese as well.
You are given N integer sequences A1, A2, ..., AN. Each of these sequences contains N elements. You should pick N elements, one from each sequence; let's denote the element picked from sequence Ai by Ei. For each i (2 ≤ i ≤ N), Ei should be strictly greater than Ei-1.
Compute the maximum possible value of E1 + E2 + ... + EN. If it's impossible to pick the elements E1, E2, ..., EN, print -1 instead.
- The first line of the input contains a single integer T denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
- The first line of each test case contains a single integer N.
- N lines follow. For each valid i, the i-th of these lines contains N space-separated integers Ai1, Ai2, ..., AiN denoting the elements of the sequence Ai.
For each test case, print a single line containing one integer — the maximum sum of picked elements.
- 1 ≤ T ≤ 10
- 1 ≤ N ≤ 700
- 1 ≤ sum of N in all test-cases ≤ 3700
- 1 ≤ Aij ≤ 109 for each valid i, j
Subtask #1 (18 points): 1 ≤ Aij ≤ N for each valid i, j
Subtask #2 (82 points): original constraints
Input: 1 3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Output: 18
Example case 1: To maximise the score, pick 3 from the first row, 6 from the second row and 9 from the third row. The resulting sum is E1+E2+E3 = 3+6+9 = 18.
|Tags||cakewalk, hruday968, hruday968, jan18|
|Time Limit:||1 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||C, CPP14, JAVA, PYTH, PYTH 3.6, PYPY, CS2, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, RUBY, PHP, GO, NODEJS, HASK, rust, SCALA, swift, D, PERL, FORT, WSPC, ADA, CAML, ICK, BF, ASM, CLPS, PRLG, ICON, SCM qobi, PIKE, ST, NICE, LUA, BASH, NEM, LISP sbcl, LISP clisp, SCM guile, JS, ERL, TCL, kotlin, PERL6, TEXT, SCM chicken, PYP3, CLOJ, COB, FS|
Fetching successful submissions
If you are still having problems, see a sample solution here.