All submissions for this problem are available.
Read problems statements in Mandarin Chinese and Russian.
Kostya likes the number 4 much. Of course! This number has such a lot of properties, like:
- Four is the smallest composite number;
- It is also the smallest Smith number;
- The smallest non-cyclic group has four elements;
- Four is the maximal degree of the equation that can be solved in radicals;
- There is four-color theorem that states that any map can be colored in no more than four colors in such a way that no two adjacent regions are colored in the same color;
- Lagrange's four-square theorem states that every positive integer can be written as the sum of at most four square numbers;
- Four is the maximum number of dimensions of a real division algebra;
- In bases 6 and 12, 4 is a 1-automorphic number;
- And there are a lot more cool stuff about this number!
Impressed by the power of this number, Kostya has begun to look for occurrences of four anywhere. He has a list of T integers, for each of them he wants to calculate the number of occurrences of the digit 4 in the decimal representation. He is too busy now, so please help him.
The first line of input consists of a single integer T, denoting the number of integers in Kostya's list.
Then, there are T lines, each of them contain a single integer from the list.
Output T lines. Each of these lines should contain the number of occurences of the digit 4 in the respective integer from Kostya's list.
- 1 ≤ T ≤ 105
- (Subtask 1): 0 ≤ Numbers from the list ≤ 9 - 33 points.
- (Subtask 2): 0 ≤ Numbers from the list ≤ 109 - 67 points.
Input: 5 447474 228 6664 40 81 Output: 4 0 1 1 0
|Tags||cakewalk ltime21 xcwgf666|
|Time Limit:||1 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||ADA, ASM, BASH, BF, C, C99 strict, CAML, CLOJ, CLPS, CPP 4.3.2, CPP 4.9.2, CPP14, CS2, D, ERL, FORT, FS, GO, HASK, ICK, ICON, JAVA, JS, LISP clisp, LISP sbcl, LUA, NEM, NICE, NODEJS, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, PERL, PERL6, PHP, PIKE, PRLG, PYPY, PYTH, PYTH 3.4, RUBY, SCALA, SCM chicken, SCM guile, SCM qobi, ST, TCL, TEXT, WSPC|
Fetching successful submissions
If you are still having problems, see a sample solution here.