All submissions for this problem are available.
A number is called a square free number if there does not exist a number greater than 1, whose square divides the number evenly/perfectly. For example, number 8 is not a square free number as number 4 (which is square of 2), divides 8. Similarly, number 4 is also not a square free number. However numbers 1, 3, 6 all are square free numbers.
A number n is called a good number if following properties hold.
- It is a square free number.
- Let s denote the sum of all divisors of n (including non-trivial divisors like 1 and itself). Let c denote the number of prime numbers dividing s. Number c should be a prime number.
You will two numbers L, R, you have to find sum of divisors (including non-trivial) of all the good numbers in the range L to R, both inclusive.
Please note that 0 is not considered a prime number.
The first line of the input contains an integer T denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
The only line of the each test case contains two space separated integers L, R denoting the range for which you have to find sum of divisors of good numbers.
For each test case, output a single line corresponding to answer of the test case.
Constraints and Subtasks
Subtask #1 (30 points)
- 1 ≤ T ≤ 103
- 1 ≤ L ≤ R ≤ 103
Subtask #2 (70 points)
- 1 ≤ T ≤ 105
- 1 ≤ L ≤ R ≤ 105
Input 2 1 5 6 10 Output: 6 30
- Following number in the range 1 to 10 are square free numbers : 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10.
- Sum of their divisors will be 1, 3, 4, 6, 12, 8, 18 respectively.
- Number of prime divisors of their sum of divisors will be 0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2 respectively.
- So, the number 5, 6, 10 are good numbers.
Example case 1. Only good number in 1 to 5 is 5. Sum of divisors of 5 is 6.
Example case 2. In the range 6 to 10, number 6 and 10 are good. Sum of their divisors is 12 + 18 = 30.
|Time Limit:||1 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||C, CPP14, JAVA, PYTH, PYTH 3.6, PYPY, CS2, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, RUBY, PHP, GO, NODEJS, HASK, SCALA, D, PERL, FORT, WSPC, ADA, CAML, ICK, BF, ASM, CLPS, PRLG, ICON, SCM qobi, PIKE, ST, NICE, LUA, BASH, NEM, LISP sbcl, LISP clisp, SCM guile, JS, ERL, TCL, PERL6, TEXT, SCM chicken, CLOJ, FS|
Fetching successful submissions
If you are still having problems, see a sample solution here.