Chef and Digits
All submissions for this problem are available.
Read problems statements in Mandarin Chinese and Russian.
Yesterday Chef had a great party and doesn't remember the way he celebreated it. But he found a strange paper in his kitchen containing n digits (lets give them indices from 1 to n and name them a1, a2 ... aN).
Chef remembers that he played such game:
- On each step he choose an index x from 1 to n.
- For all indices y (y < x) he calculated the difference by = ax - ay.
- Then he calculated B1 - sum of all by which are greater than 0 and B2 - sum of all by which are less than 0.
- The answer for this step is B1 - B2.
Chef remembers the game, but forgot the answer. Please, help him!
- The first line contains two integers n, m denoting the number of digits and number of steps. The second line contains n digits (without spaces) a1, a2, ..., an.
- Each of next m lines contains single integer x denoting the index for current step.
- For each of m steps print single number in a line - answer of the step.
- 1 ≤ n, m ≤ 10^5
- 0 ≤ ai ≤ 9
- 1 ≤ x ≤ n
Input: 10 3 0324152397 1 4 7 Output: 0 7 9
For index 1 there are no indexes which are less, so B1 = B2 = 0 and the answer is 0.
For index 4 we have b1 = 4-0=4, b2 = 4-3=1, b3 = 4-2=2, so B1 = 4+1+2 = 7, B2 = 0 and the answer is 7.
For index 7 we have b1 = 2-0=2, b2 = 2-3=-1, b3 = 2-2=0, b4 = 2-4=-2, b5 = 2-1=1, b6 = 2-5=-3, so B1 = 2 + 1 = 3, B2 = -1 -2 -3 = -6 and the answer is 9.
|Tags||ad-hoc, april14, berezin, easy|
|Time Limit:||1 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||C, CPP14, JAVA, PYTH, PYTH 3.6, CS2, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, RUBY, PHP, GO, NODEJS, HASK, SCALA, D, PERL, FORT, WSPC, ADA, CAML, ICK, BF, ASM, CLPS, PRLG, ICON, SCM qobi, PIKE, ST, NICE, LUA, BASH, NEM, LISP sbcl, LISP clisp, SCM guile, JS, ERL, TCL, PERL6, TEXT, PYP3, CLOJ, FS|
Fetching successful submissions
If you are still having problems, see a sample solution here.