A hackathon is a competition designed to encourage participants to apply their knowledge, creativity and skills towards solving a problem through a piece of software (like an application) that addresses the problem, for a business or organization.
- Registrations of hackathons can have a custom form to be filled by the users.
- You can define your problem statement, which can have multiple categories as well.
- Problem page will have all descriptions related to problems and all the steps to be followed while making a submission. For example:
- Description of the problem
- Judging criteria*
- Submit page will be a form with fields that can be customized while setting a hackathon contest.
- There can be multiple judges.