Zero-shot Learning Picture Recognition
Zhejiang Lab Cup Global AI Competition 2018, co-organized by Zhejiang Lab, AI TOP30, and Artificial Intelligence Industry Alliance (AIIA), consists of both innovative and entrepreneurial projects.
The competition is a nonprofit, non-commercial competition, aiming to promote the development of artificial intelligence, and to provide a platform for individuals to research and study. As the sole competition platform, Zhejiang Lab-Tianchi Alibaba Cloud Platform invites participants to train their models on known classified samples to develop models to recognize unclassified samples.
Find out more: goo.gl/6fgUcM
- 1st prize: 1 team, 500 thousand CNY with award diploma
- 2nd prize: 2 teams, 250 thousand CNY with award diplomas
- 3rd prize: 3 teams, 100 thousand CNY with award diplomas
- Honourable mention: 4 teams, 10 thousand CNY with award diplomas
(Prizes mentioned above are based on each team’s final grade in final contest and are pre-tax awards).
- Internship offers: Top 3 teams in the final contest will receive internship offers from Zhejiang Lab. Only one member from each team will get the internship opportunity.
- Final round interview offers: Top 10 teams from semifinal contest will receive final round interview offers from Zhejiang lab. Only two members from each team will get the opportunity to give the final round of interview directly.
- Direct entry to the first round of interview: Every participant who reaches the semifinal contest is exempted from the written examination when applying to the Zhejiang Lab. They will be eligible to give the first round of interview directly. (This privilege only applies to individuals who are finishing his or her degrees).
- Participation in Zheijang’s Talent Club: Individuals with outstanding performances during the ZhejiangLab Cup Global AI Competition have the opportunities of taking part in Zhejiang Lab Talents Club, and enjoy the benefits of the club.
Registration & Important Dates
- Registration and deadline of preliminary round: 1st August to 25th September 2018
- Semifinal contest: 28th September to 30th October 2018
- Final contest: November 2018
- This competition is open to all. People from institutions of higher learning, scientific research institutions, enterprises and maker teams, as well as individuals, can all sign up for the competition, with an upper limit of 5 people for each team.
- Participation of personnel involved in organizing the committee of competition problems from organizing units of this competition is prohibited.
- Guidance organization: Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs, The People’s Government of Zheijiang Province
- Host: Zhejiang Lab, AI top 30, AIIA
- Co-organizer: Administrative Committee of Zheijiang Hangzhou Future Sci-Tech City, Bank of Nanjing
- Competition platform: Zheijiang Lab- Tianchi, Alibaba Cloud Platform
- Community partner: CodeChef
- Organized by: Zhejiang Lab’s Centre of Competition Events
- Supported by: Zhejiang University, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Alibaba Cloud etc.
If you have any question, you are welcome to discuss on forum of Tianchi or you can send email to the following address: AICup2018@zhejianglab.com. Please make sure your question is not mentioned in FAQ.
CodeChef in association with Zhejiang Lab, Tianchi and Alibaba Cloud is happy to present the Zhejiang Lab Cup Global AI Competition. It is a nonprofit, non-commercial competition with an aim to promote artificial intelligence. It includes both innovative as well as entrepreneurial projects. We invite you to take part in the Zero-shot Learning Picture Recognition contest which falls under the innovative project of this global AI competition. It is a great opportunity for you to win big financial awards and other exciting prizes.
By clicking on the participate link below, you will be redirected to the official contest website where you can find more details and register for this contest.