- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. Comments will be published only after admin approval during the contest. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest problems will become visible on March 10th, 2011 at 20:00 (IST) and you can make submissions until March 11th, 2011 00:00(IST). There will be 4 problems in all.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- You need to register at Prayatna website to be eligible for prizes. Update your codechef id here after log in.
- Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes. Others are also welcome to solve the problems.
Welcome to "XECUTE" - Prayatna 2011 Online Programming Contest.
You can view your rankings from here
Due to a system failure on our end the contest has temporarily been closed. We will be continuing the contest in a different format tomorrow. Please check back at 1:00pm Indian Standard Time for further updates on this.
You can check out our blog post here.
We regret the inconvenience caused.