About the Challenge:
- This is a coding challenge based on algorithms, data structures and problem solving. If you are new here, check out our getting started page.
- Please note, you can either participate individually or with a team of maximum 2 members.
- Organiser: This challenge is hosted for the Codechef's Women in Competitive Programming community.
- Prizes: Get an entry into the exclusive Mentorship Program by CodeChef only for Women.
- In this Mentorship Program you will be mentored by the top Competitive Programmers from the community. It'll start soon after the challenge finishes. Winning teams will be updated with further details.
- Problems: Everyday one problem to be added at 12 AM IST which will be open to submission for 24 hours.
- Start time: 1st March 2020, 00:00 hrs IST
- End time: 31st March 2020, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here
- Ranklist: The ranklist will be frozen for 30 Days. We will announce the leaderboard on the weekends.
Note: You can start the challenge anytime between these 30 Days, however, the more problems you solve at the earliest the more chances of winning.
To participate, please register above. You need to have a CodeChef username and must be a member of the Women in Competitive Programming community. You can request to join the community now. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Form a team with a fellow woman programmer. Don’t worry you can even participate alone, but we encourage you to team up.
Our contests are open to everyone who identifies themselves as a woman! However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Note: This challenge is for you too practice Competitive Programming religiously and expect you to give your sincere efforts as your solution will be run through a plagiarism check. Also, most solutions are available on the internet for every problem but we want you to take this challenge very seriously and avoid copying for your own betterment.
If any solution is found copied, the team will be disqualified at the end.