Rules and Regulations:
- Contest problems will become visible on Monday, 07 October 2013 at 15:00 hours IST and contest will end at 17th October 15:00 IST.
- It is an Individual contest (not a team contest) consisting of 5 easy questions specially given for beginers.
- This competition will be open for all students. To claim the prizes, one should register here.
- One "On campus winner (UVCE)" and one "Off campus winner" will be given prizes.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided. All white space characters in the output will be ignored.
- For the evaluation of C/C++ codes gcc-4.8.1 will be used.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- User will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- All submissions to GOPR have been revaluated
- Runner(GOPR) problem statement has been changed
- Constrains for City Shortcut (CTSHT) has been changed
- All submissions to City Shortcut (CTSHT) will be rejudged, any inconevience is deeply regretted
- All submissions to Perfect Hill ( PERHIL) will rejudged. Thanks for @singi @kcahdog @jyotesh for pointing out the bugs, Please accept our apologies for any inconvence,
- Dont forget to provide your feedback when you are done with the contest.
- Check your Rankings here .