About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata
- Prizes: Cash prizes worth INR 50,000/-
- Registrations for prizes: https://goo.gl/forms/ceTiu84oTaa5DuoG2
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 29th October 2017, 2000 hrs IST
- End time: 29th October 2017, 2300 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".