The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
The rankings can be viewed here.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Wednesday, 14th March 2012 at 1200 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +5:30) and the competition closes on Thursday, 15th March 2012 at 0300 hours IST.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. The contest is for individuals. No teams are allowed.
4. The participants must register on techtrishna to be eligible for prizes.
5. There is no restriction on the programming language to be used. Almost all languages are supported by Codechef.
6. In case you are a new user, you will need to first register for a CodeChef ID here.
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.