1. In case you are a new user, you will need to register first.
2. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments section
during a live contest. You can post questions for clarifying the
3. Contest problems will become visible on October 22nd, 2011 at 10:00
AM. There will be 3 problems in all.
4. You will receive one point for solving a problem, regardless of the
level of difficulty of that problem.
5. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will
be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
6. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem
solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed
from the beginning of the contest to the submit of the first accepted
run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that
problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
7. This round will end at October 22nd, 2011 , 4:00 PM.