About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Shaastra 2018 the annual technical festival of IIT Madras.
- Sponsor: SPC 2018 is being sponsored by VMware!
- Prelims prizes: Each member of the top 3 teams in the preliminary round will receive 250 codechef laddus and top forty interested teams will also get selected to participate in the finals.
- Finals prizes: Goodies worth Rs 40,000 would be distributed to the top teams in the onsite finals.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 mins
- Start time: 23rd December 2017, 21:30 hrs IST
- End time: 23rd December 2017, 23:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Also register on Finals Registration Link if you want to be considered for selection to the on-site finals which will be held at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".