All the teams should register at: http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/SOPC2011 before the contest starts.
In case you are a new user, you will need to first register for a CodeChef ID: http://www.codechef.com/user/register/
1. Maximum of 3 members in a team are allowed. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
2. Languages allowed: C/C++/JAVA
3. The constraints on time, memory, etc. shall be specified separately for each problem.
4. For all the problems, unless otherwise specified, the input should be read from stdin and the output should be written to stdout.
5. Maximum of 20 submissions will be allowed for a problem.
6. No system calls will be allowed, other than reading from stdin and writing to stdout.
7. Compilation will be done on gcc/g++ (version 3.2.3)/openJDK We advise you to write compiler version independent code.
8. Any sort of malacious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question.
9. Admins have the authority to suspend/disqualify any team at any stage of the contest, if they suspect any malpractices/plagiarism.
10. In case of a tie,ranks will be based on the time of the last correct submission. If a tie still remains, we will break it on the basis of total number of submissions.