This is a replay contest of Snackdown Pre-Elimination Round - B. SnackDown 2016 is an annual multi round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 13th June 2016, 2100 hrs IST
- End time: 14th June 2016, 2100 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- You will be ranked only on the basis of the score that you get. The score is the total number of points that you get in a contest.
- You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on the problem will be limited to 500.