About the Contest:
This is mirror round of the SnackDown Finals 2019. Even though the actual Finals is a team contest, this mirror will be an individual contest. This contest is not rated for any division.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 16th February 2019, 11:00 hrs IST
- End time: 16th February 2019, 16:00 hrs IST
Check timezone here
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Teams will be ranked according to number of problems solved. Ties will be broken according to ACM ICPC Rules, but with a penalty of 10 minutes for each unsuccessful submission.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
21:40 15th February 2019: The contest will be not be rated for anyone.