About CodeChef SnackDown 2017
SnackDown 2017 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Top 300 teams in Elimination Round will win cool SnackDown t-shirts.
- Teams advancing to Elimination Round will get a website domain name from Radix Registry.
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Log in with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and log in using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Duration: 96 hours
- Start time: 20th May 2017, 1700 hrs IST
- End time: 24th May 2017, 1700 hrs IST
- You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- Teams which solve at least 1 problem will qualify for the Pre-Elimination rounds.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
19:10 IST, 20th May 2017: The Mandarin translations have been uploaded.
17:00 IST, 20th May 2017: The Mandarin translations are not available currently. They will be provided soon.