SnackDown 2016 is an annual multi round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Duration: 72 hours
- Start time: 27th May 2016, 2100 hrs IST
- End time: 31st May 2016, 2100 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
08:48 PM, IST, 28/5: The new team registrations are now open and the issues have been fixed. You may now register and make submissions. The contest has been extended by a day, it will now end on 31st May. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
07:48 PM, IST, 28/5: The Submissions for SnackDown Qualifier have been resumed for those who have already registered their teams. New team registrations will be resumed soon. Regret the inconvenience caused.
13:10 AM, IST, 28/5: We have stopped team registrations for a little while, as we fix some technical issue from our side. We also are stopping submissions till the issue is fixed.
12:42 AM, IST, 28/5: Issue related to ACCESS DENIED has been solved, we regret the inconvenience caused.
12:34 AM, IST, 28/5: ACCESS DENIED issue - it is a known issue we are facing currently. You might see "Access Denied" on url /submit/complete. But please don't worry, the solution will be submitted, judged and you can check the result for the same by using "My Submissions" page. We are looking into the issue and it and will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.