About CodeChef SnackDown 2017
SnackDown 2017 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Top 300 teams in Elimination Round will win cool SnackDown t-shirts.
- Teams advancing to Elimination Round will get a website domain name from Radix Registry.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 31st May 2017, 2100 hrs IST
- End time: 1st June 2017, 2100 hrs IST You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Only those who qualified in SnackDown 2017 Qualifiers are eligible to take part in this contest.
Note: Teams who have qualified for Elimination from Round A, will not be allowed to take part in this round.
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
03:04 IST: The Russian translations are available now.
21:09 IST: The Russian translations are not available yet. We will update when the translations will be available. We regret the inconvenience caused.
11:28 IST: In problem SNSOCIAL, there were some issues w.r.t. spacing in test files that have affected some teams. Please resubmit your solutions if it has a non-AC verdict and you think it will pass after this change. If you already have an AC, you don't need to resubmit again. We regret the inconvenience caused.